6 Dec 2011

XFM PRESENTS WINTER WONDERLAND

LOCATION: MANCHESTER
VENUE: O2 APOLLO
ACTS: MAVERICK SABRE, ED SHEERAN, FENECH SOLER, NERO, BIG PINK, CHASE & STATUS
Some were born to mosh, heavy in the sweat and buzz of a powerful amp where people claim to 'lose themselves'. I am not one of these people. However I do enjoy a good gig with good music that I can dance and sing-along to. This was one of those gigs. There just happened to be some of the finest acts that Britain has produced over the last few years ... Ed Sheeran, Maverick Sabre, Nero. OH, and Chase and Status (just to name drop a few). So if I'm going to be immersed into a large but immensely packed -cattle-market-feel venue, at least I can say I did it with style (jammed at the back, near to the bar - very convenient, and trying to take pictures of the stage around the hoards of DUB-IS-MY-LIFE chavs). All I can say is I managed the picture taking, and survived my whirlwind night of sweaty moshers, and actually enjoyed myself a lot!
CONGRATS XFM SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE!











2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have a lovely blog - I follow u...

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like such an awesome night out!

    ReplyDelete