THE IMPERFECTION PERFECTION OF A REAL RECORD PLAYER
I don't know what it is, but there is something very satisfying about kicking back listening to an old record player. A far cry from the heavy beat of bass and very intense sounds that flare out of modern speakers, the original record players produce a crackly, scratchy sound that for me gives the music that imperfect perfection that it needs.
My favourite record store in manchester is Piccadilly records in the Northern Quarter. Most Vinyls are around a tenner, bit steep but totally worth it if like me you love that old authentic sound.
wooooowwww, i love vinyls!!! nice blog :)
ReplyDeleteThis shop looks amazing, I must go there sometime <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
loving the photos xx
ReplyDeletethis place is the paradise of music :D
ReplyDeletehttp://ataak.blogspot.com/
omg. absolutely love this.
ReplyDeletezebra and meerkat
enter my ambra giveaway here! xo
This place must be heaven and you must be the embodiment of rock 'n roll. I'm infatuated with you + your blog.
ReplyDeleteThis post is amazing! i love love records!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Love the photos!!
ReplyDeletevery cool blog!
ReplyDeletehope you're having a great weekend!
xx