16 Jun 2011

McQueen at Harvey Nics

Location: London
Store: Harvey Nichols
Designer: Alexander McQueen






15 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'd love to visit the exhibit in NYC :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) McQueen! epic.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog, lots to check out :)

    I'm following, want to follow back?

    www.theplatinumbatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovveeee Alexander McQueen!
    Following (: Follow back?

    www.one-edge.blogspot.com


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I found you on my friends blog which is ^^^^^ I am a new follower!! I love your pictures. would you like to follow me back?

    www.oceanbaby86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rocks!!!
    <3 the blog :D
    www.imasuperstarbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much sweety :D
    I follow back <3
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look gorgeous!

    http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog and for stopping by in general, I really appreciate it! You have a great blog, McQueen is the best!!

    I'd love to hear from you again!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE MCQUEEN! <3

    lovely blog J!

    i FOLLOW U!
    xoxo

    http://smcmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Long Live Mcqueen <3
    I really want to see the exhibit in NYC! Im hoping this display will still be there in 2 weeks when i go to london!

    http://rachh90210.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great style! ♥

    Xoxo, Laura
    http://lauralovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg, I would do anything to see that collection in person, I am insanely jelous xxx

    ReplyDelete