I discovered yyour blog and i'm so surprise, you have a really good style and "dégaine" (sorry i'm french and i'm speack a really bad english). I love yout univers. I'm new member !
awh thanks for your comment doll. i love your blog, your style of photography and i must say that you have the face of an angel. beautiful! new follower is born:) x http://blondfreckledgirl.blogspot.com/
The first photograph is awesome. Thanks for turning me on to your blog!
ReplyDeletex The Pretty Secrets
I discovered yyour blog and i'm so surprise, you have a really good style and "dégaine" (sorry i'm french and i'm speack a really bad english). I love yout univers. I'm new member !
ReplyDeleteThis post very interesting!!!))
ReplyDeleteI love this blog!))
xxx
new to blogging
ReplyDeletelove your blog, following you! follow me?!
littlecrowblog.blogspot.com
Thank you, love your blog too. Amazing style!
ReplyDeletehttp://sitting-in-a-sandpit.blogspot.com
I like the first photo! And i love your blog header. I'm following.
ReplyDeletechloe-mia.blogspot.com
Fun photos! I love the first one!
ReplyDeleteawh thanks for your comment doll.
ReplyDeletei love your blog, your style of photography and i must say that you have the face of an angel. beautiful!
new follower is born:)
x
http://blondfreckledgirl.blogspot.com/
i get the feeling you have a very interesting character ;)
ReplyDelete