18 May 2012

JUBILEE SHOOT - BEHIND THE SCENES

Today I helped out on a styled fashion shoot conducted by Bethani Gowland based on the 'jubilee'. Where you would immediately assume royal gowns and lavish crowns, the shoot opted for a different take on the Jubilee with a modern twist that featured pastel hair, hauntingly beautiful vintage outfits such as silk dresses and a mad hatters tea party-esque set. The shoot took place in an empty cottage in Huddersfield, and even though it was pretty cold for the models who opted for fur jackets between shots, it was the perfect setting to bring the shoot to life. 
Here are the images I took whilst the shoot was taking place, hopefully should get the real photos from the shoot taken by the photographer Xanthe Hutchinson soon so will be able to upload them ASAP. 























Location: Huddersfield 
Stylist: Bethani Gowland
Photographer: Xanthe Hutchinson
Hair Stylist: Laura Kulik
Models: Beth and Katy Chapman





7 comments:

  1. Oh, how gorgeous photoshoot! Love the location.. I'd somehow actually love to live there :D

    Thank you for the comment. Do stop by anytime again! Have a great weekend.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful photos!

    from,

    helen at http://www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look like great photos - I can't wait to see the final ones!!
    Nicole xx
    www.pinkflamingokisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pics x

    please check out my first cover on youtube & share it if you can:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a2uqyskOZY&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
  5. That it is so cool that you had the opportunity to be a part of that! I wish I could land more opportunities like that. The outfits are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pic! I love the idea behind the photo shoot, and the set is amazing!
    Thanks for your comment :)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the braided hair - even if she cannot see anything.

    ReplyDelete