I'm one of those girls who just can't handle a pair of high-heels. In retrospect I'm just a massive fan of all shoes that are underground. Give me a pair of flats over 7inchandups anyday. But in the battle of the Creepers and Docs I have to say my Docs have the edge. I don't think that I will ever part from them.
i don't ever wear heels either haha, i agree that Docs are better than creepers though :)
ReplyDelete♥mollie from musicandmollie
Docs are definitely the best, I agree :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I have awarded 'The Versatile Bloggers Award' to you, check out my latest post to see what it's all about if you want to take part :) xxx
OMG! I ALSO JUST LOVE UNDERGROUND SHOES!
ReplyDeleteMartens are perfect and Creepers amazing, I have been waiting for a pair two months and I haven´t yet, buy by internet sucks! haha
thank you so much to comment on my blog and Merry Christmas pretty girl :)
Nooo I'm all about creepers mine are awesome!
ReplyDeleteFollowing.
NRC♥
love these shoes. Great blog dear!
ReplyDeletexxx
Love the Docs, even more with those leggings
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog & girl!
elissex.blogspot.com xx