22 Jun 2012

Au NATURAL

After putting off having my hair dyed for 6 months after BLEACH started to crucify it I've finally had by hair dyed. The idea was to get it a honey-natural esque looking blonde, However I now have light brown hair - probably the actual colour it would be if I didn't destroy it with colour. It actually looks kinda good and at least my roots which I have been rocking for the past half a year have vanished. Here is the new colour...



6 comments:

  1. you're so pretty :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look like Lykke Li! And that's only a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're GORGEOUS!
    And your blog is beautiful! It will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too and maybe tell me what yout think about it,too :)
    Wish you the best! <3

    www.urban-catwalk.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair and make up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look good, i like your brows. :)

    hello-im-jen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete