perffect!!www.aroundlucia.comwww.aroundlucia.com
soo cool! i like it on the model too. so i assume this is unisex yes? because i would totally sport that x
thanks for the nice comment, yeah i reckon it's definitely turned out unisex x
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and letting me know you exist. Your blog and your work is amazing. I want that sweater <3- Sóleywe are purple
I love how this looks so awesome on the male model, and at the same time I can see how it'll look great on a female model too!:) great blog and work you have Jess
It looks great! :) Can't wait to see the final result. And love the images from the previous post, specially the one of the girl with blue hair ^^kisses!
The jumper's fabulous! I'd buy it for myself. Well done you xohttp://lydgrmbl-howsoonisnow.blogspot.co.uk/
perffect!!
ReplyDeletewww.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
soo cool! i like it on the model too. so i assume this is unisex yes? because i would totally sport that x
ReplyDeletethanks for the nice comment, yeah i reckon it's definitely turned out unisex x
DeleteThank you so much for commenting on my blog and letting me know you exist. Your blog and your work is amazing. I want that sweater <3
ReplyDelete- Sóley
we are purple
I love how this looks so awesome on the male model, and at the same time I can see how it'll look great on a female model too!
ReplyDelete:)
great blog and work you have Jess
It looks great! :) Can't wait to see the final result. And love the images from the previous post, specially the one of the girl with blue hair ^^
ReplyDeletekisses!
The jumper's fabulous! I'd buy it for myself. Well done you xo
ReplyDeletehttp://lydgrmbl-howsoonisnow.blogspot.co.uk/