22 Jun 2011

+ Manchester School of Art Fashion Show + Part 1

Location: Manchester
Venue: Science and Industry Museum
Event: Manchester School of Art Graduates Fashion Show




R.U.N.W.A.Y P.R.A.C.T.I.C.E




B.A.C.K.S.T.A.G.E







 © all images copyright of Jessica Robyn Cooper

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures, it all looks really exciting! Love your blog :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there's clearly some super talented up-and-coming designers here!

    I love your blog by the way, following you now :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, makes me wish I was studying fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh both of these backstage photos posts are FABULOUS!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Love,
    Alicia Mi Mundo ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fotos :)

    please, FOLLOW ME :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u so much 4 your sweet comment! I like your blog and I'll follow u with plasure! kisses from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. utter raw and phenomenal talent, what i would give to see those fabrics and patterns in real life. Such a blend of talent and art in that room, you have definitely captured something amazing that you're a part of! AMAZING POST AMAZING BLOG DARLING SOOOO FOLLOWING xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great pictures! looks like it was an exciting event!

    xx
    M.E.

    mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete