SOOO OBSESSED WITH GRAFFITI
Being a fashion student I have to admit that I do like my fill of a good gallery every now and again. However literally can't get over how good the street art is in Shoreditch, London. It is so much nicer to view art in the outdoors and the graphic design of the stuff is immensely impressive. Here are a few snaps I took earlier today. Seriously debating whether to pay for another gallery ever again when I can see work like this for FREE and relate to it more than paintings of old fat women in a portrait gallery.
Wow! Those look amazing! <3 Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)
ReplyDeleteXO, Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com
PS Win a pair of circle lens on my blog!
nice graffitti! I really enjoy those art forms :)
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
A
xx
Lastest on my blog featuring Boticca bracelet:
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/seven-nuggets.html
Love this!
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelynoah.blogspot.nl/