Hi Jess Happy New Year! I love the photos especially the B/W one. How do you have lovely bouncey big hair in each one?! I love wearing big hair but it takes a lot of back combing for me and im afraid sooner or later will result in me being bald ha x
@nat, thanks for the nice comment. I literally just blow dry my hair upside down and avoid washing it all costs ha. I have quite thick wavy hair anyway so it's easier for me to maintain but I recommend the upside down blow dry and hairspray it after whilst its upside down. x
I'm not to sure as to the exact type as it's my friends camera but I know that it's an analogue olmypus slr, if you google it you may be able to find it :)
wow beautiful photos, looks so amazing xxx
ReplyDeletelovely images, i wish i could go back to Paris too - there's just something magical about it
ReplyDelete♥mollie from musicandmollie
i feel your nostalgic pain! i love paris and go every other year...i really recommend going for NYE xx
ReplyDeleteHi Jess Happy New Year! I love the photos especially the B/W one. How do you have lovely bouncey big hair in each one?! I love wearing big hair but it takes a lot of back combing for me and im afraid sooner or later will result in me being bald ha x
ReplyDelete@nat, thanks for the nice comment. I literally just blow dry my hair upside down and avoid washing it all costs ha. I have quite thick wavy hair anyway so it's easier for me to maintain but I recommend the upside down blow dry and hairspray it after whilst its upside down. x
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!
ReplyDeleteYummi pictures! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove
www.onetwominds.blogspot.com
Check out my blog.
I want to go too.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
great ones, love your style, really '80 hair to die for!
ReplyDeletejust discovered your blog, it's amaaazing!
ReplyDeletei love all these photos, you have amazing style
ReplyDeletexx, thefashionenthusiast1.blogspot.com
fabulous blog and photos - paris is so beautiful. love your style.
ReplyDelete2youngforfashion.blogspot.com
x
cool pics :)
ReplyDeleteI really love it
ReplyDeletewhat camera do you use for these photos? xx
ReplyDeletehttp://lydgrmbl-howsoonisnow.blogspot.com/
I'm not to sure as to the exact type as it's my friends camera but I know that it's an analogue olmypus slr, if you google it you may be able to find it :)
Delete