Wow your blog is very different and I like it. You dare with clothes and styles that many girls wouldn't dare to wear, and it makes it different. So, now following:) this is mine xxx
http://larruds.blogspot.com/ Now I also have twitter!! http://twitter.com/#!/Larruds
Wow your blog is very different and I like it. You dare with clothes and styles that many girls wouldn't dare to wear, and it makes it different. So, now following:) this is mine xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://larruds.blogspot.com/
Now I also have twitter!!
http://twitter.com/#!/Larruds
Love the gif image! The outfit is amazing too, I am loving lace!
ReplyDeleteSarah
x
www.almostdelightful.com
so funny!!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/
margaret
cool post and lovely outfit.
ReplyDeleteNice outfit! I love those moving pictures! So cute
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog :) I really love your style. I'm now following :) x
ReplyDeleteThis is really fab - excellent blog have followed x
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/
haha, aww cute! love the top!
ReplyDeleteyou're so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou look awsome !
ReplyDeleteGreat blog !
and thank , I will follow you.
love this!!! soooo cute! short short and lace too = summer outfit perfection!!! and thank you so much for your awesome comments--you rule! much love!
ReplyDeletexx
ashley <3
slicznie :)
ReplyDeletezapraszam do mnie : www.daajaA.blogspot.com
you are beautiful
ReplyDeletexoxox
http://www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/
love the image and ofcourse u outfit is great
ReplyDeletejoin me
delasheela.blogspot.com
pretty nice gif!
ReplyDeletelooove your hair, hope one day i get even those !
xoxo Olja
http://fashionlastcry.blogspot.com/